AS A PATIENT OR ATTENDANT, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE:
- For keeping appointments, being on time for appointments, and calling your doctor/hospital if you cannot adhere to the appointment timing.
- For providing complete and accurate information, including your full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, particulars of next-of-kin and insurance company/TPA/employer, past illness, and medication details wherever required.
- For actively participating in your treatment plan and to keep your doctors and nurses informed of the effectiveness of your treatment.
- For your valuables. Please leave your at home and only bring necessary items.
- For treating all hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy and respect; abide by the hospital rules and safety regulations; be considerate of noise levels, privacy and number of visitors; and comply with the ‘No Smoking’ policy.
- For understanding all instructions before signing the consent forms.
Get In TouchFortis Jk Hospital,
Plot No.1, Shobhagpura, Jk Lane,
Udaipur – 313001 (Raj.), India
Phone:+91-294-298-2111 / 222 / 333 / 444
+91-294 666 9999
Mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency line+91-294-666-9911 & +91 911-614-4111