Orthopaedic And Joint Replacement
Committed to bring you back on your feet and life, the Centre of Excellence in Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement at Fortis JK Hospital, Udaipur, deploy cutting edge diagnostics, advanced technologies, and superior pain control protocols, international standard physio-rehab process. Our specialists’ team is experienced at treating all types of musculo-skeletal problems including complex poly-trauma conditions.
At Fortis JK Hospital, we do not stop at just providing a patient with a successful surgery. We pride ourselves in using our resources and finding faster and safer ways of conducting surgeries, to put people back on their feet. We deploy minimal invasive surgical techniques to make joint replacement surgeries relatively pain-free today. Since every stage of hospitalization follows protocol, every patient gets the same and best treatment by the team. The surgery and recovery takes place in an atmosphere that focuses on wellness and rehabilitation.
We also ensure every patient has undergone a complete pre-operative screening, including complete blood count, urine culture, chest X-ray and even dental check to identify and prevent any chances of infection.
The team of specialist involving in joint replacement includes Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in Joint Replacement Surgery, Anesthetist, General Physician, Physiotherapist, Pulmonologist, Diabetologist, Intensive Care Specialist, and specially trained para-medics & nurses.
- Dedicated operation theatre conforming to international standards and come equipped with Laminar flow systems to minimize risk of infection
- State-of-the-art Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Unit
- 24 Hours Poly Trauma Care services
- Total Knee Replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing
- Shoulder Replacement
- Revision Joint (Knee, Hip and Shoulder) Replacement
- Arthroscopic surgery for disorders of knee, shoulder, hip, elbow, wrist and ankle
- Treatment for Osteoporotic Fractures
- Ligament Repair and Reconstruction
- Complex Trauma Services – Pelvic and Acetabular fracture fixation, Minimal access fracture fixation